Friday, September 25, 2009

Bye Joe!

Today we made the trip to Madisonville to wish Joe farewell. We ate a El Bracero - definitely a sacrifice on my part since I hate Mexican. We had a pretty good time. Simon was a demon though. He's suddenly gotting into a phase where he screams a high pitched scream whenever he doesn't get his way. Mom came w/ us & she even had to take him outside to 'talk' to him. That's a first for him. On the way home, Simon was so tired he was trying to fall asleep. However, mom & I sang silly songs to him to keep him away so he'd nap once we got home. He's sleeping in his race-car bed now - thank God! I'm going to rest too. Its amazing how so little can make me so tired. Oh well, its par for the course I guess.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box