Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Simon says the smartest things!

The other night (Saturday) our family went to visit Andrew's dad (Richard) & his wife (Sheila) in their new home. We spent quite a bit more time there than we actually anticipated, but had a good time. Sheila just loves Rachel & Richard is completely taken in by Simon. We had supper together & Simon amazingly ate not only most of a NY strip steak, but also potatoes & salad w/ ranch dressing.

After eating we were playing in the floor (Simon & I) and he noticed that they have a trash bin that spells out "TRASH" on the top. He looks at it & says "T". I nod & congratulate him. He then continues w/ *ALL* the letters. Since this seems like a teaching moment I asked him what it spelled. He, of course, being only 2 didn't know. So I said "trash". Then we went through the letters again. At the end he looks up at me and proudly says "trash" w/ a big grin. I don't know what to think. He's going to be hard to keep up with in school I think b/c he'll get bored too often! Heaven save us from bored little boys!!!!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box